Friday, November 6, 2009

Booty: Open Fer Lunch!

The Internet is a strange and wonderful place. Unfortunately, to my way of thinking, it's a lot like an abusive caretaker. Sure, you get your three squares and a warm place to sleep (most days anyway) but you never know when it's going to go off and expose you to some horror that will scar you for life. I'm just saying.

All the same, I find that kind people I have met (and some I haven't!) send me things from the Internet. Piratical things. And now it's time to share them with you, my Brethren. Every Friday or so, we'll have this little frolic under the title "Booty". So. Much. Double entendre.

Today is something to prep you for the midday meal. This one was sent to me by my very own first mate. He got it in one of those "look at this stuff!" kind of emails. Ah. The things we do to keep ourselves sane. Anyway, without further ado, I give you Crabby Dick's of Delaware:

Words fail me.

If anyone has tried Dick's seaman sauce, please chime in on the comments. I'm honestly curious.

Happy Friday, mates. It's Sailor Mouth Saturday tomorrow!

4 comments:

Timmy! said...

Ahoy, Pauline! Glad I was able to provide you with some amusement (and fodder for the blog). Happy Friday! Hope you had a good lunch...

Pauline said...

Ahoy, Timmy! Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven... Wait...

Blue Flamingo said...

That's hysterical - might have to check out Crabby Dick's the next time I'm in MD!

Pauline said...

Ahoy, Blue Flamingo! Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up.